22 - 24 October 2008
Abstracts and Workshops
Extended abstracts are invited for e-2008. Papers are actively encouraged from private as well as national, regional, international and European Commission funded research programmes. The conference language is English and abstracts should be for case studies, technical, legal or policy papers or proposals to arrange workshops. Proposals related to international cooperation, interoperability issues, multi-disciplinary research, Grid applications, Smart and Virtual Organisations and papers showcasing commercialisation issues are particularly welcome.
Extended abstracts of 800 - 1,200 words should be submitted online by 29th February 2008. In the case of joint authors, the Conference Organisers will only communicate with the person who uploads the abstract, who is assumed to be the presenter unless we are informed otherwise. Potential authors can submit more than one abstract, but normally an author will not be invited to present more than one paper at the conference, with co-authors expected to register and present other successful submissions.
Extended abstracts should focus on a research topic on which either a case study, initial or final results can be published. All papers must highlight the level of innovation. General project descriptions are not appropriate.
Papers or sessions can take the form of:
- Presentation of innovative ICT achievements
- Discussion of current status of eAdoption in a specific industry sector, country or region
- Lessons learnt - business/government case studies
- Lessons learnt from regional and national programmes and initiatives
- Discussion of ERA or International Cooperation oriented issues
- Discussion of existing and emerging standards
- Discussion of future oriented technologies
- Discussion of IPR, legal and contractual issues
Please refer to abstract submission for more details.
Please refer to workshop submission for detailed criteria for proposals for workshop or tutorial sessions
Publishing schedule for e-2008
The publishing schedule for e-2008 is as follows:
- Paper abstracts and workshop proposals submitted by 29th February 2008
- Provisional acceptance provided during week of 07 April
- Draft final papers submitted by 02 May
- Provisional acceptance of draft final papers with IPC feedback provided by 31st May
- Final papers to be delivered electronically by 30th June for editorial review and quality check
Powered by ConferenceManager