25-26 November 2015
Extended abstracts are currently under review with feedback due in early June. Authors who submitted extended abstracts should submit their full paper through their My Page after logging into the portal by 30 June. Please do not set up a second record for the same paper.
Authors who missed the extended abstract deadline and wish to submit a full paper for review and consideration for inclusion in the Proceedings and Programme can now submit a full paper up to 30 June 2015.
The conference language is English and submissions should be for technical papers, business case studies or visionary papers within the scope of the conference.
Full papers should be 8 - 9 pages in length using the eChallenges paper template. Papers should focus on a research topic on which a case study, initial or final results can be published. All papers must highlight the level of innovation. General project descriptions are not appropriate.
All draft papers are double blind peer reviewed. Please add co-author details within the online submission form but ensure that no author details are included within the Word document uploaded.
eChallenges e-2015 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Lithuania and IEEE UK and Ireland Social Implications of Technology Chapter. Final papers accepted for inclusion in the Proceedings (following updates as a result of the blind peer review) and physically presented during the event will also be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication. Each presenter will present one paper in the Programme.
To download the eChallenges paper template and Guide for paper preparation please right-click on this icon and use Save Target As. All authors must comply with the template and associated guidelines for full papers in order to ensure consistency across the conference proceedings. All papers should be submitted online in Word (.doc 97-2003 version).
It is a condition of submitting a paper that (a) authors act on feedback and comments provided by the International Programme Committee (IPC) to ensure high quality conference proceedings, (b) presenters act on feedback provided by their Session Chair to ensure high quality presentations, and (c) presenters register and pay the participant's fee by 31 July, before the papers are included in the conference proceedings.
Potential authors can submit more than one paper, but each person can only present one paper at the conference, with co-authors expected to register and present other successful submissions.
Following provisional acceptance of draft papers, authors are expected to update their paper based feedback provided by the IPC prior to submitting a final paper for publication.
Steps to submit a full paper for eChallenges
1. If you have previously registered on the eChallenges portal, click LOG IN and enter your existing username and password. If you have forgotten your username and password, click on Password Reminder Upon log in, please click Edit Profile to ensure that all your details are up to date.
2. If you have not previously registered on the eChallenges portal, please click NEW USER and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the abstract submission form.
3. If you already have a paper record based on submitting an extended abstract, please submit the full paper via your My Page after logging into the portal. Please do not set up a second record for the same paper
4. All draft papers are double blind peer reviewed. Please add co-author details within the online submission form but ensure that no author details are included within the Word document uploaded.
5. After completing the online submission form, please upload the Word document (.doc 97-2003 version) and submit.
5. Upon submission of your paper, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
6. You can review the paper submitted via your personal page and update and resubmit it up to the deadline of 30 June. However, once it has been allocated to the IPC, it is no longer possible to resubmit it.
Powered by ConferenceManager