25-26 November 2015
Workshop proposals for discussion or tutorial sessions are invited for e-2015. The conference language is English and workshops should focus on one of the thematic priorities of the conference. Workshop organisers should register proposals online by 30 April 2015.
Your workshop proposal should provide a clear overview of your proposed session under the headings outlined in the submission form:
- Summary of problem domain being addressed
- Workshop objectives
- Summary of discussion/tutorial focus, proposed outcome and target audience
- Outline Programme (presenters, synopsis of presentation)
Each workshop proposal should be supported by a minimum of two paper abstracts per workshop session proposed (each session is 90 minutes), which will be double blind reviewed by the IPC. The proposed speakers should submit their extended abstracts via Abstract Submission and insert: ABSTRACT FOR WORKSHOP SESSION "Enter Workshop Title" as the first line within their abstract body text.
Workshop organisers can contact Paul Cunningham Conference Chair, if they wish to discuss any aspect of their proposal in advance of the closing date.
Following provisional acceptance of workshop proposals, each workshop organiser is responsible for ensuring that all nominated presenters submit draft and final papers of acceptable quality to the appropriate deadlines for review and comments by the IPC. Accepted final papers will be published as part of the conference proceedings.
All workshop organisers and presenters agree to register and pay the participant's fee by 31 August 2015.
Please prepare your workshop submissions in Word and notepad and then cut and paste into the online form to avoid losing your work if the session times out. When your submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation email and will see a link to the submission via your My Page on the eChallenges portal.
Steps to submit a workshop session for eChallenges
1. If you have previously registered on the eChallenges portal, click LOG IN and enter your existing username and password. If you have forgotten your username and password, click on Password Reminder Upon log in, please click Edit Profile to ensure that all your details are up to date.
2. If you have not previously registered on the eChallenges portal, please click NEW USER and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the abstract submission form.
3. Workshop organisers should provide as much detail as possible when completing the application form as competition for workshop sessions is expected to be high.
4. Workshop organisers should ensure that at least two presenters per workshop session submit their abstract as instructed above.
5. Upon submission of your workshop proposal, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
Powered by ConferenceManager