27 - 29 October 2004
Extended Abstracts are invited for e-2004. The conference language is English and abstracts should be for technical papers, business case studies or visionary papers within the scope of the conference, or proposals to arrange complete sessions or tutorials. Extended abstracts of 800 - 1,200 words should be registered via Online Submission by 29 February 2004.
Papers or sessions can take the form of:
- Presentation of ICT related achievements
- Presentation of eEurope 2005 achievements
- Lessons learnt from business case studies
- Discussion of future oriented technologies
- Discussion of ERA or future oriented issues
- Lessons learnt from regional and national programmes and initiatives
- Discussion of legal and contractual issues
Please refer to abstract submission for more details.
Please refer to workshop submission for detailed criteria for proposals for workshop or tutorial sessions.
Publishing schedule for e-2004
The publishing schedule for e-2004 is as follows:
- Paper abstracts, workshop and tutorial proposals submitted by 29 February 2004
- Provisional acceptance by 31 March
- Draft papers submitted by 30 April
- Provisional acceptance of draft papers with IPC feedback provided by 31 May
- Final papers to be delivered electronically by 30 June for editorial review and quality check
Last update: 12/12/2003
Click here to download Call for papers
Powered by FactManager
Copyright 2002-2004 eChallenges